Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.b-k-i.de, information is automatically sent to our website server by the browser used on your terminal device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
– IP address of the requesting computer,
– Date and time of access,
– Name and URL of the retrieved file,
– Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
– The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
– Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
– Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
– Evaluation of system security and stability, and
– for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When registering for our newsletter
Insofar as you have given your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address.
Unsubscribing is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you are welcome to email your unsubscribe request to email@example.com at any time.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
– You have provided us with your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this,
– the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
– in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO a legal obligation exists, as well as
– this is legally permissible and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Social media plug-ins
We use on our website on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO uses social plug-ins from the social networks Facebook and Instagram to make our company better known. The underlying promotional purpose is to be considered a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is to be ensured by their respective providers. The integration of these plug-ins by us takes place by way of the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to our website as best as possible.
Social media plugins from Facebook are used on our website to make their use more personal. For this purpose, we use the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button. This is an offer from Facebook.
When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser, which then integrates it into the website.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information will also be published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research, and customization of Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
Our website also uses so-called social plugins (“plugins”) from Instagram, which is operated by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram”).
The plugins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an “Instagram camera”.
When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of Instagram. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Instagram directly to your browser and integrated into the page. Through this integration, Instagram receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are not currently logged in to Instagram.
This information (including your IP address) is transmitted from your browser directly to an Instagram server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can directly assign your visit to our website to your Instagram account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the “Instagram” button, this information is also transmitted directly to an Instagram server and stored there.
The information will also be published on your Instagram account and shown to your contacts there.
If you do not want Instagram to directly assign the data collected via our website to your Instagram account, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website.
Data subject rights
You have the right:
– to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
– in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
– pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
– to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
– pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
– according to Art. 7 par. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing that was based on this consent for the future, and
– complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
Right of objection
If your personal data is collected on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.